Educating yourself on your local market and working with our experienced Realtors can help you narrow your priorities and make an informed decision about which home to choose. Whether you’re becoming a homeowner for the first time or you’re a repeat buyer, buying a house is a financial and emotional decision that requires the experience and support of reliable real estate professionals.
To Help You FIND A Home We Will
- Discuss your home requirements, including style, location and price
- Review specific facts and financial alternatives to determine the price most suited to your financial abilities
- Provide information on all homes available in the area of your choice, NOT JUST THOSE LISTED
- Provide access to the MLS directly from my website to see ALL Residential Properties listed by ALL REALTORS available TODAY
- Show you the entire area you select, locating schools, shopping areas, recreational facilities and houses of worship
To Help You CHOOSE A Home We Will
- Discuss the benefits and drawbacks of each home in relation to your specific needs
- Obtain the necessary written information on taxes, local laws ordinances, building permits, inspection reports and comparable sales
- Give you a complete estimated settlement expense sheet for any home on which you make an offer - there will be NO surprises!
To Help You BUY A Home We Will
- Explain all the financial alternatives, to find the lowest cost financing available on the home you choose
- Handle all the detail work and negotiations, carefully explain all written documents, and give you a copy of everything you sign
- Accompany you to a financial lender and explain the procedure for a mortgage application
- Introduce you to all members of my team to make sure every base is covered on your transaction.
Please allow us an opportunity to earn your business, tell us what you are looking for!
We respect your privacy and will never sell, rent, lease or give away your information (name, address, email, etc.) to any third party. Nor will we send you unsolicited email.